Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ever have one of those days?  One where you just think that if I could have just built it myself, I wouldn't have to be wasting my time figuring out the hows and whys of how to fill in the blanks.  I think I have spent more time trying figure out how to fill in the blanks of a website template that really isn't all that functional, glamorous, or useful than is quite necessary.  My limited knowledge of website building from scratch has helped some because I have been able to read the code and fix it/change it so that the front pages suit.

The same goes for changing an advertisement in photoshop.  Rather than start from scratch, I tried to re-build it and it took forever.  There were layers upon layers of photos, some hidden  photos, text that wasn't a layer, text that for some unknown reason was a layer.  Very frustrating.

The work got finished but it has been frustrating and the lesson learned was that the customer is always right, no matter how right they actually are.  Get 'er done.


No comments:

Post a Comment